Thai Massage in Wisconsin
Find Thai Massage in Wisconsin Day Spas, listed below for your best Thai Massage experience. Thai massage is a school of massaging originating in Thailand by means of India. Performed by monks originally, the practice is know performed by various types of massage therapists around the world. read more The techniques employed in Thai massage are intense and vigorous. The therapist stretches the body and conforms it into different shapes to drain out toxins and help knots and adhesions heal. At times acupressure is combined with Thai massage to further heal it. read more Many people refer to the treatments as "Thai Yoga," because the therapist will manipulate the body into yoga-like poses to help treat it. Several clients champion this treatment in helping them with physical, mental, psychological and spiritual issues.
Recommendation on finding the best Thai Massage in Wisconsin - Day Spas are the best place to have a cosmetic medical procedure, and experienced, knowledgeable medical professionals offer a free consultation and will answer your questions.
- 101 Osthoff Avenue, Elkhart Lake, wi 53020-0151
#21 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 200 North Moorland Road, Brookfield, wi 53005
#22 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 7321 W Burleigh Street, Milwaukee, wi 53210
#24 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 133 Stafford Street, Plymouth, wi 53073
#35 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 1120 s. commercial st, neenah, wi 54956
#36 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 10 W Mifflin Street, Madison, wi 53703
#37 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
We are professional “Day Makers”. As “Day Makers”, we take pride in nurturing and ...
- 2229 S. 108th St., West Allis, wi
#38 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- An Aveda Concept Salon & Spa, 2066 Central Drive, Green Bay, wi 54311
#39 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 12455 W Capital Dr Ste 16, Brookfield, wi 53005
#52 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin
- 1149C Boughton Street, Watertown, Watertown, wi 53094
#56 of 231 Day Spas in Wisconsin