Thai Massage in Utah
Find Thai Massage in Utah Day Spas, listed below for your best Thai Massage experience. Thai massage is a school of massaging originating in Thailand by means of India. Performed by monks originally, the practice is know performed by various types of massage therapists around the world. read more The techniques employed in Thai massage are intense and vigorous. The therapist stretches the body and conforms it into different shapes to drain out toxins and help knots and adhesions heal. At times acupressure is combined with Thai massage to further heal it. read more Many people refer to the treatments as "Thai Yoga," because the therapist will manipulate the body into yoga-like poses to help treat it. Several clients champion this treatment in helping them with physical, mental, psychological and spiritual issues.
Recommendation on finding the best Thai Massage in Utah - Day Spas are the best place to have a cosmetic medical procedure, and experienced, knowledgeable medical professionals offer a free consultation and will answer your questions.
- 625 25th Street, Ogden, ut 84401
#1 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 405 B Main Street, Park City, ut 84060
#6 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 405 Main Street - Loft, Park City, ut 84060
#8 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 455 7th Avenue, Salt Lake City, ut 84103
#9 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- Fitness Ridge Ivins, 760 South 200 West, Ivins, ut 84738
#12 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge provides the most affordable, calorie-controlled, ...
- 1218 West South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan, ut 84095
#17 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 360 N. State Street, Lindon, ut 84042
#21 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 675 South 100 West Across from Smith's, Payson, ut 84651
#24 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 724 West 3600 South, Bountiful, ut 84010
#25 of 145 Day Spas in Utah
- 335 North 300 West, Kaysville, ut 84037
#31 of 145 Day Spas in Utah